Friday, March 26: Deadline to set up your GoFundMe Charity fundraising page (if you have not done so already)
Friday, April 16 – Sunday, April 18: Virtual B.A.A. 5K road race
- Where: Anywhere in the world!
- Attire: Wear your Stepping Strong 5K shirt from this year OR a previous year
- Race prep: Download the B.A.A. Virtual App so you can track your race. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please visit baa.org for up-to-date information)
- Race: Have fun!!!
- Race completion: Post your finisher photo on social media and tag @SteppingStrongCenter and @BrighamandWomensHospitalEvents and use the hashtags #BrighamRuns
- Not on social media? No problem! Email your finisher photo to BWHteam@partners.org
Sunday, April 18: Fundraising deadline
- You must raise the fundraising commitment you selected on GoFundMe when you registered by 11:59PM on 4/18/21
- Raising the minimum entitles you to a Stepping Strong long sleeve t-shirt
- You can raise this amount on GoFundMe Charity or choose to write a check payable to Brigham and Women’s Hospital, with your name listed in the memo line to ensure proper crediting
- *Please note: if you have not raised the minimum amount by April 18 at 11:59PM, the credit card you registered with on GoFundMe Charity will be charged the difference to hit your fundraising commitment