Friday, August 7: Deadline to set up your GoFundMe Charity fundraising page (if you have not done so already)
Saturday, September 12: Fundraising deadline
- You must raise a minimum of $150* by 6AM on 9/12/2020
- Raising the minimum entitles you to a Stepping Strong t-shirt and one entry to the post-race team social
- You can raise this amount on GoFundMe Charity or choose to write a check payable to Brigham and Women’s Hospital, with your name listed in the memo line to ensure proper crediting
- *Please note: if you have not raised the minimum amount by September 12 at 6AM, the credit card you registered with on GoFundMe Charity will be charged the difference to hit your fundraising commitment of $150.
Saturday, September 12: B.A.A. 5K road race and post-race team social
- 6:45 am: Silver and Assembly Foyer at the Revere Hotel Boston opens for runners (200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116)
- Please note there is no validated parking at the hotel, but there is parking available in the 200 Stuart Street Garage (valid 5Am – noon; $30); we recommend taking public transportation as much as possible
- 7:25 am: Team picture; walk to starting line
- 8:00 am: Race starts (start and finish line is located on Charles Street between the Boston Public Garden and Boston Common)
- 9:00 am: Celebratory brunch and awards in the ballroom in the Silver and Assembly Foyer at the Revere Boston
Friends and family are welcome to watch the race and cheer on all Stepping Strong runners at the corner of Boylston Street and Charles Street (right down the street from the Revere!) We will have Brigham staff and volunteers available to help with navigation.
Please visit baa.org for up-to-date race day logistics and information.